Our focus is on ensuring that our culture provides the tools to be
successful and a flexible environment where employees feel empowered
to take action to help the company, their customers, the community and the human
touch, we're able to keep the lending process personal.
Join our Culture of Caring
committed to your success. In fact, every leadership team
member has at least 25 years' experience and as strong
background in loan origination. Because they understand the
process, they are able to see things from a loan officer's
perspective which, in turn, helps you succeed. And, our leaders
make themselves readily available to help - so there are no
hoops to jump through when you want or need guidance.
"When you do the right thing, business comes to you
naturally. It's been extremely rewarding to begin seeing kids
of the people we financed in the 1990s. Now they're old
enough to buy a home of their own, they come to us because
we treated their folks right."
- Average loan officer has 10+ years tenure, and many have over 20
- $700-$1.3 billion in annual originations
- Licensed in Texas, Florida, Alabama, New Mexico, Colorado, Georgia, Tennessee and Oklahoma
- 16 locations across 4 states
- Full-fledged mortgage bank and a Fannie Mae co-issuer
- The ability to close on time, every time no matter the loan program
- Scores as a Top 25 mortgage company with SocialSurvey nationally, and a Top 50 company across all industries
and Benefits Package
Aggressive Compensation plan with inentives and bonuses
Full line of insurance
Awards and recognition
Flyers and social media portals
Isn't it time you called HomeTrust home?
Schedule a call to
speak with us soon.
Please share some details about yourself and when you are available to discuss a career opportinityy